Get Advanced Tattoo Removal in Madison MS
Tattoo Removal in Madison MS
Removes tattoos & pigmented lesions!
Laser tattoo removal is a process that requires the best technology to achieve the best results. The Candela Trivantage Laser is able to remove tattoos of all colors. The number of treatments required depends on the color and size of the tattoo.
Laser tattoo removal is fast and effective when compared to surgical excision, chemical peel, and traditional dermabrasion. It also minimizes the risk of any scarring. Mississippi Medical Aesthetics offers men and women quick and comfortable Laser Tattoo Removal in Jackson MS that involves no downtime. We use the highly-advanced Candela TriVantage Laser which is able to take out a variety of pigmented lesions. Multiple Laser Tattoo Removal treatments may be required to remove certain tattoos as the number of sessions is dictated by the colors involved as well as the size of the tattoo. The area to be treated with the laser is anesthetized using a topical numbing cream to minimize discomfort.
Mississippi Medical Aesthetics is able to successfully remove tattoos of all colors. The latest Laser Tattoo Removal technology operated by a trained and experienced technician delivers enhanced results and comfort for all our patients. We’ve invested in Candela’s cutting-edge ‘laser-pumped laser’ because it is able to remove the most difficult pigments across a broad range of patient skin types while being gentle on the skin. It has also expanded our capabilities allowing us to provide fast and effective treatments for many common skin conditions like freckles, age spots, lentigines, Nevus of Ota and Café-au-Lait.
““I highly recommend Mississippi Medical Aesthetics for laser tattoo removal. After several treatments my tattoo is barely visible. This is remarkable because in the past I had been told that the bright, bold colors would be almost impossible to remove.”
What are the advantages…
- New laser-pumped laser technology makes it possible to deliver the consistent results on tattoos of all colors.
- Superior ability to treat greens, blues and black.
- Offers more options for treatment of pigmented lesions without unwanted pigment changes.
- Longer pulse duration is more effective and gentle on the skin.
- Flexibility to treat many tattoo colors, as well as many pigmentary conditions, reduces side-effects attributed to the traditional uses.
- Lightweight optical fiber offers a more uniform beam profile greatly reducing “hot spots” and pin-point bleeding.